We have good news! If your team raises just $850 (via registration fees and donations), you will receive a COMPLETE FEE WAIVER! You will only owe a deposit of $50.
Complete these simple steps to start your FUN-draising today:
- REGISTER TO BE A TEAM CAPTAIN. Then you can register of your family for the Talk Walk Run (you can select the 5K, 10K, Kids Run, or the virtual walker option).
- Login to your fundraising hub online. Be sure to adjust your fundraising goal amount for a minimum of $850. We encourage you to raise all you can for our programs.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know that you are hoping to raise $850 for a camp fee waiver, and we'll let you know as soon as the camp registration page is available. Be sure to tell us the name of your fundraising team.
- Send your unique fundraising URL to friends, family, and colleagues. Ask them to donate to your team or walk with you on Saturday, April 29th! It's a great way for children to meet others like themselves before camp. You may even want to hold your own mini fundraiser to get additional donations for your team! You can print this paper pledge form for donations made offline!
- Have fun! Telling others your story can be very cathartic for adults and it is often a source of pride for our children. One fun fundraiser is a coin war! Click here for a flyer to use and personalize for your fundraising team!
Thank you, in advance, for helping Hear Indiana raise additional funding to offset the high cost of hosting a quality camp for children with hearing loss who use spoken language to communicate.