Hear Indiana is primarily supported by donations from individuals. We play a unique and crucial role for children with hearing loss and their families, providing individualized guidance & assistance for each family with our team of qualified providers. Through a network of integrated support at Hear Indiana, a child with hearing loss can begin his or her path to success. We provide:
• Intervention at the earliest possible moment.
• Therapy to improve listening and speaking skills.
• Up-to-date, high-quality technology.
• Advocacy for an appropriate school setting and special education services.
• Social and emotional support for children and parents.
• Ongoing professional development and educational workshops for teachers, providers and parents.
To view our financial records please click on our name within the box below.